power generation conference, energy conference, power conference, power convention, power generation show
POWER-GEN India & Central Asia is the region's premier conference and exhibition for the power industry.
Co-located with Renewable Energy World India, HydroVision India & DistribuTECH India, it is the regions one complete power package event. The event will take place from 5-7 May 2014 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, the largest venue of its kind in New Delhi.
Under the theme, POWER. KEY TO INDIA'S FUTURE GROWTH, the event brings together decision makers and influencers as well as technical experts and professionals from leading companies involved in the conventional, renewable, hydropower, transmissions and distribution power generation, within India and around the world.
With a track record attracting over 7,000 attendees from over 40 countries around the globe of selling out well in advance, now is the time to book your booth space to ensure you get a premium position.
Take advantage of this prime opportunity and reach out to the industry’s key decision makers by attending POWER-GEN India & Central Asia 2014 to:
• Launch new products
• Demonstrate latest technologies
• Reach the region’s key decision makers
• Network with your colleagues
• Establish new business contacts
• Stay ahead of the competition
• Meet your customers face-to-face
With the Indian power sector's potential for growth , there is no better time than now to invest and do business in India.
|Conference & Speaker Enquiries:|
|International||Companies in India
T: +44 (0) 1992 656 619
F: +44 (0) 1992 656 700
Inter Ads Exhibitions Pvt. Ltd
T: +91 (0)124 452 4231
M: +91 (0)783 833 7572
F:+91 (0)124 438 1162
|Exhibitor & Sponsorship Enquiries:|
|International||Companies in India|
Exhibit Sales Manager
T: +44 (0) 1992 656 610
F: +44 (0) 1992 656 700
| Avnish Seth
Inter Ads Exhibitions Pvt. Ltd
T: +91 (0) 0124 452 4508
M: +91 (0)981 070 7214
F: +91 (0)124 438 1162
The Shedule of Events for POWER-GEN India & Central Asia 2014 is now available.
CLICK HERE to view the full Schedule of Events including conference, exhibition and registration hours.
Use POWER-GEN India & Central Asia's customized Event Planner through DirectEventConnect to plan your entire experience before you get to Mumbai, India.
HOW IT WORKS:
My Event Planner is an exhibition organizer and scheduler that lets you view, compare and bookmark exhibiting companies, products and services that interest you while you search the DirectEventConnect exhibitor directory. Best of all it is FREE!
You can build, refine and add to your planner right from your desktop. After you bookmark exhibitors and products, they are automatically saved as favorites and are highlighted on your printable floor plan for you to follow on site.
• Preview who and what will be at the event
• Stay up-to-date on new products and exhibitors in the community with customized newsletters sent directly to you based on your attendee profile
• Request information and book appointments with exhibitors that interest you
• Bookmark products and exhibitors that interest you to save to your favorites
• Recommend exhibitors and products to supervisors and colleagues
• Maximize your time at the event and save money by planning ahead with your Event Planner
• Network with other registered attendees and exhibitors
• Build your event planner that lists your favorite exhibitors on a printable floor plan for you to follow at the event
• Print your customized floor plan based on your favorite exhibitors
HOW TO GET STARTED:
1) Create your DirectEventConnect Attendee Profile at
2) Search the community for products and exhibitors that interest you and save them to your personalized Event Planner
3) Revisit the community often to see updates and add new exhibitors and products and request meetings
4) Print your customized floormap to follow on site
POWER-GEN India & Central Asia attracts senior management and professionals from the power industry from the following sectors:
• Electric Utilities
• Consulting Firms
• Financial Firms
• Government Local/State/Federal
• Construction & Maintenance Contractors
• Energy Suppliers
• Independent Power Producers
• Original Equipment Manufacturers
• Energy Consultants
• Plant Designers
• Project Developers
• Research and Development Organizations
• Human Resource Managers and Recruiters
• Equipment Inspection and Repair Specialists
• Operations & Maintenance Service Providers
• And others
EXHIBITOR LIST - Coming soon.......
POWER-GEN India & Central Asia 2014 provides the perfect opportunity for local and international companies to
Featuring more than 260 exhibiting companies from India and around the world, POWER-GEN India & Central Asia 2014 is the ideal platform for you to be part of this exciting growth market
Traditionally the exhibition features boilers, turbines, engines, controls and instrumentation systems, engineering and construction services, generators, plant electrical systems, pumps, valves and valve actuators, and more
CLICK HERE - for more information about exhibiting at POWER-GEN India & Central Asia 2014
|Click here to see us on Facebook!
DON'T MISS OUT ON ANYTHING!
When you 'Like' us - you'll REALLY like us!!!
Hear about registration and other discounts first!
|Click here to join our group on LinkedIn!
Networking Doesn't Stop At The Show!
Join the discussion with us on the World's LARGEST Professional Network.
|Click here to follow us on Twitter!
GET THE LATEST - SHORT. SIMPLE. NOW. Be part of the day-to-day dialogue about event updates and exciting industry developments.
|Click here to follow us on YouTube!
VIEW THE LATEST EVENT VIDEO NOW for a perfect visual insight into what this premier event offers.
The 12th annual POWER-GEN India & Central Asia conference and exhibition was held with the support from from the Construction Industry Development Council established by the Planning Commission Government of India,
The event was held from 6-8 May 2013 at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai, India, one of India's largest exhibition venues, along with co-located Renewable Energy World India and HydroVision India.
The event was officially opened with an Inauguration Ceremony featuring keynote speakers:
The Call for Papers is NOW OPEN for POWER-GEN India & Central Asia 2014.
We invite regional and international speakers to join this world-renowned conference to highlight key issues and discuss the latest research, technologies and project developments.
India is part of the BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa) developing countries which is experiencing huge growth and investment. Be a part of the rapid investment in India and Central Asia by speaking at POWER-GEN India & Central Asia 2014 and adding to the debate about key implementation challenges for India’s electricity sector and long term sustainable energy supplies, as growth and demand for power intensifies.
CLICK HERE for further information about how to submit an abstract for the chance to join other eminent speakers from around the world.